Digital marketing Trainee
Digital Marketing Trainee
We are currently looking for an analytical, structured and curious Digital Marketing trainee with a strong interest in new technologies
As an Digital Marketing Intern, you can expect to build inbound campaigns to drive a powerful customer acquisition and support the Digital Marketing Manager with the Inbound demand generation process.
What will you do?
- Building multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging inbound marketing, email, campaigns to drive customer acquisition.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Daily monitoring and optimizing global social media campaigns across major Social Media channels.
- Weekly reports regarding key KPIs to analyze with Digital Marketing Manager
What You Will Need for Digital Marketing Intern
Qualifications: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in digital marketing or a related field
Tools Knowledge: Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager (it is a plus, Pardot, Google Analytics)
Skills: Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, Organized, Attention to detail
Experience: 1 year
Languages: Fluent english
What do we offer?
- A continuously growing Spanish scale-up within a global playing field
- More than 20 different nationalities within an ambitious and always smiling team
- A lot of learning and development opportunities within a dynamic tech company in the purest Silicon Valley-style
- The possibility of making a serious impact on our product
- The opportunity to execute and implement your own ideas and initiatives
- Flexible schedule around 09:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Thursday and on Friday around 09:00 - 15:00 (we also offer part time internships)
- Paid Internship
What’s it like to work at Smart Protection:
- Smart Protection is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- If you want to grow professionally and personally, meet new people, learn from the best professionals and work in a Spanish scaleup with clients all over the world, then we are waiting for you!
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare, and childcare.
- All the gear you need.
- Regular fun team events.
- And last but not least...free coffee, fruits & tea!
- If you want to grow professionally and personally, meet new people, learn from the best professionals and of course be part of a project in full expansion, then we are waiting for you.
*Please submit your application in English